Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 cup Hy-Vee graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup Hy-Vee pecan halves, toasted; finely chopped
- 3 tbsp Hy-Vee granulated sugar
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee salted butter, melted
- 3 (8-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup Hy-Vee granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup Hy-Vee sour cream
- 3 Hy-Vee large eggs, room temperature
- 1 ½ cups packed Hy-Vee light brown sugar
- ½ cup Hy-Vee light corn syrup
- ½ cup Hy-Vee heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee salted butter, cut up
- 3 cups Hy-Vee pecan halves, toasted; slightly chopped
- 1 (3.5-oz.) bar Zöet 57% cacao dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 ½ Hy-Vee vanilla extract
- salted caramel sauce, for serving
Preheat oven to 325°. Lightly spray a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with nonstick spray; set aside.
For crust: Combine graham cracker crumbs; pecans and granulated sugar in a medium bowl; stir in melted butter. Transfer to prepared pan. Firmly press crumb mixture on bottom. Place in freezer for 30 to 45 minutes.
For filling: Beat cream cheese, sugar, flour, and vanilla with an electric mixer on low for 30 seconds or just until combined. Add sour cream; beat just until combined. Beat in eggs, one at a time, on low until just combined (do not over mix). Spread mixture on crust; set aside.
For topping: Combine brown sugar, corn syrup, whipping cream, and butter in a heavy medium saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; boil for 3 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in 3 cups pecans, chocolate, and remaining 1½ teaspoons vanilla. Quickly spread over cheesecake filling.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool in baking pan on a wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight. To serve, cut into pieces; drizzle with caramel sauce.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 35g||45%|
|Saturated Fat: 14g|
|Trans Fat: .5g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 42g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber: 2g||7%|