Add Ingredients to Cart
- 35 Crav'n Flavor original vanilla crème chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee cream cheese, softened and cut up
- ⅔ cup dark chocolate melting wafers
- candy eyeballs. for decorating
- white jimmies, for decorating
- Over the Top decorating red write-on gel, for decorating
Place cookies in a food processor. Cover and process until finely ground. Place ¾ cup cookie crumbs in a medium bowl; set aside.
Add cream cheese to remaining crumbs in food processor. Cover and process until well combined. Form mixture into 12 (1½ -inch) balls. Roll in reserved crumbs to coat for spider bodies; set aside.
Microwave dark chocolate melting wafers in a small microwave-safe bowl on HIGH at 30-second intervals until melted, stirring each time. Pipe melted chocolate onto parchment paper to make 96 spider legs; let dry.
To assemble: Use remaining melted chocolate to attach candy eyeballs to spider bodies. Using a toothpick, poke 8 holes into sides of spider bodies for attaching leg; attach legs. Add white jimmies for teeth and red gel for blood. If desired, lightly drizzle bodies with remaining melted chocolate.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 21g||27%|
|Saturated Fat: 10g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 39g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||4%|