Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee cinnamon sugar, ground
- 6 Hy-Vee maraschino cherries
- 4 oz strong-brewed coffee, chilled
- 2 oz Fireball cinnamon whiskey
- 1 oz Kahlua rum and coffee liqueur
- 1 oz Hy-Vee heavy whipping cream
Place cinnamon sugar on a small plate. Thread maraschino cherries onto 2 cocktail picks; roll cherries in cinnamon sugar and set aside.
Add coffee, cinnamon whiskey, Kahlua, and whipping cream to an ice-filled cocktail shaker. Cover and shake until well combined and chilled. Strain into 2 (8-oz. each) glass mugs. If desired, top with dry ice. Garnish with coated cherry skewers over rim of each mug.