Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (2-to-2¼-lb.) head cauliflower, trimmed and cut into florets
- 2 oranges, quartered; plus orange slices for garnish
- 5 sprigs fresh thyme, plus additional sprigs for garnish
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 (2-lb.) pkg. turkey breast tenderloins
- 1 tbsp Gustare Vita olive oil
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee black pepper, divided
- 2 cups unsalted vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee sour cream
- 2 tsp fresh thyme, chopped, divided
Place cauliflower florets, 2 quartered oranges, 5 thyme sprigs, and rosemary sprigs in a 6-quart slow cooker.
Pat turkey tenderloins dry with paper towels. Place turkey in slow cooker; drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and ½ teaspoon pepper. Add vegetable stock. Cover and cook on LOW for 2 to 3 hours or until turkey reaches 165°.
Transfer turkey to cutting board; loosely cover with foil and let stand for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, strain cooking juices; reserve 2¼ cups cooking juices and cauliflower. Discard remaining juices, oranges, and herb sprigs.
For gravy, melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in flour, then slowly whisk in 2 cups reserved cooking juices. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 2 to 3 minutes or until thickened, whisking often. Remove from heat; cover to keep warm.
Place cauliflower in a food processor. Add remaining ¼ cup reserved cooking juices, sour cream, 1 teaspoon chopped thyme, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cover and process until creamy. Transfer to a serving bowl. Sprinkle with remaining 1 teaspoon chopped thyme and remaining ¼ teaspoon pepper.
To serve, slice turkey tenderloins. Garnish with additional thyme sprigs and orange slices, if desired. Serve with gravy and cauliflower.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 11g||14%|
|Saturated Fat: 4.5g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 17g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber: 4g||14%|