Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee canola oil
- ⅓ cup sliced organic green onions
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 ½ tsp grated gingerroot
- 1 large organic red bell pepper, seeded and cut into ¼-inch-wide strips
- 1 large organic green bell pepper, seeded and cut into ¼-inch-wide strips
- 2 tsp refrigerated lemongrass paste
- 1 (13.5-oz.) can Full Circle Market organic unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup Full Circle Market organic low-sodium chicken broth
- ⅓ cup red curry paste
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 ½ lb Hy-Vee True boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 ½ tbsp cooked riced cauliflower, for serving
- fresh cilantro sprigs, for garnish
- lime wedges, for serving
Heat oil in 4-quart Dutch oven. Add green onions, garlic, and gingerroot. Cook over medium-low heat for 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
Add bell peppers and lemongrass paste. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in coconut milk, broth, curry paste, and fish sauce. Add chicken; bring to a simmer. Reduce heat. Cover and gently simmer for 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken reaches 175°.
Remove and transfer chicken to a cutting board. Shred chicken using 2 forks; set aside. Combine lime juice and cornstarch in small bowl; stir into curry mixture. Return chicken to curry mixture. Simmer for 2 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened.
Serve over riced cauliflower. Garnish with cilantro and serve with lime wedges, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 11g||14%|
|Saturated Fat: 11g|
|Trans Fat: 2.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 11g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||4%|