Add Ingredients to Cart
- 3 large ripe mangoes, peeled and pitted
- 1 (14-oz.) can Hy-Vee sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup canned unsweetened coconut cream
- 2 tbsp Cross Keys rum, or rum flavoring
- 2 tbsp lime zest, plus additional for garnish
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 ½ cups Hy-Vee heavy whipping cream
- ¾ cup Hy-Vee unsweetened flaked coconut, toasted; plus additional for garnish
- Waffle cones, for serving, optional
Chop 1 mango; set aside. Cut remaining 2 mangoes into large chunks.
Place the 2 cut-up mangoes in a food processor. Add sweetened condensed milk, coconut cream, rum or rum flavoring, and 2 tablespoons lime zest and lime juice. Cover and process until smooth; set aside.
Place heavy cream in a large bowl. Use an electric mixer to beat cream to soft peaks (tips curl). Gently fold into mango mixture; fold in reserved chopped mango and 3/4 cup toasted coconut
Spread mixture into an 8x8-inch baking dish. Cover and freeze 8 hours or overnight.
To serve, let stand at room temperature for 45 minutes. Scoop ice cream into cones or bowls. Garnish with additional lime zest and toasted coconut, if desired.
Error rendering `recipe-nutrition-facts` -> An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a template ("A non-numeric value encountered").