Add Ingredients to Cart
- 3 large ripe mangoes, peeled and pitted
- 1 (14-oz.) can Hy-Vee sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup canned unsweetened coconut cream
- 2 tbsp Cross Keys rum, or rum flavoring
- 2 tbsp lime zest, plus additional for garnish
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 ½ cups Hy-Vee heavy whipping cream
- ¾ cup Hy-Vee unsweetened flaked coconut, toasted; plus additional for garnish
- Waffle cones, for serving, optional
Chop 1 mango; set aside. Cut remaining 2 mangoes into large chunks.
Place the 2 cut-up mangoes in a food processor. Add sweetened condensed milk, coconut cream, rum or rum flavoring, and 2 tablespoons lime zest and lime juice. Cover and process until smooth; set aside.
Place heavy cream in a large bowl. Use an electric mixer to beat cream to soft peaks (tips curl). Gently fold into mango mixture; fold in reserved chopped mango and 3/4 cup toasted coconut
Spread mixture into an 8x8-inch baking dish. Cover and freeze 8 hours or overnight.
To serve, let stand at room temperature for 45 minutes. Scoop ice cream into cones or bowls. Garnish with additional lime zest and toasted coconut, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 14g||18%|
|Saturated Fat: 9g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 29g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber: 0g||0%|