Add Ingredients to Cart
- 4 (8-oz.) Hy-Vee Choice Reserve beef New York strip steaks, about ¾ to 1-inch thick
- 2 tbsp purchased coffee rub for beef
- 8 Hy-Vee Smart Bite Potatoes flavor fusion, halved
- 8 Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 4 tbsp Gustare Vita olive oil, divided
- 2 ½ tbsp chopped fresh thyme, divided
- 1 ½ tsp Hy-Vee salt, divided
- ½ tsp plus ⅛ tsp. Hy-Vee black pepper, divided
- 1 (5-oz.) pkg. fresh small whole shiitake mushrooms
- 5 tbsp Hy-Vee unsalted butter, melted; divided
- ½ shallot, finely chopped
- 1 ½ Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
Preheat oven to 450°. Pat steaks dry with paper towels. Sprinkle and rub both sides of steaks with coffee rub; let stand at room temperature for 25 minutes.
Place potatoes and Brussels sprouts in large bowl. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon thyme, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Toss to coat. Arrange in a single layer in large rimmed baking pan. Roast for 12 minutes.
Toss mushrooms with 2 tablespoons melted butter, 1 tablespoon thyme, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Scatter mushrooms on top of vegetables in baking pan. Roast 7 to 9 minutes or until mushrooms are slightly brown. Transfer vegetables to a bowl; cover to keep warm. Preheat broiler to HIGH.
Stir together remaining 3 tablespoons melted butter, shallot, parsley, remaining ½ tablespoon thyme, garlic, remaining ½ teaspoon salt, and remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper in small bowl.
Remove steaks in the rimmed baking pan. Broil 4 inches from heat for 10 to 14 minutes or until steaks reach 130° for medium-rare doneness, turning steaks over halfway through and adding vegetables during the last 30 to 60 seconds. Remove from broiler; spoon butter mixture onto hot steaks. Loosely cover and let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 53g||68%|
|Saturated Fat: 21g|
|Trans Fat: .5g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 21g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber: 4g||14%|