Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee salted butter
- 1 medium shallot, chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced and divided
- 2 tbsp fresh Italian parsley, chopped and divided; plus additional for garnish
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, chopped and divided; plus additional for garnish
- 1 (1-to-1-1/4-lbs.) Fish Market fresh Alaska Coho salmon fillet, skin removed
- 1 tbsp Gustare Vita extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup Hy-Vee Greek Kalamata olives, drained and halved
- 2 tbsp Gustare Vita capers, drained
- 2 flat anchovy fillets packed in olive oil, chopped
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee crushed red pepper
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 (28-oz.) can Gustare Vita whole peeled San Marzano tomatoes, undrained
- ½ (16-oz.) pkg. Colavita angel hair pasta
Melt butter in a large cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add shallot, 1 clove minced garlic, 1 tablespoon parsley, and 1 tablespoon basil. Cook over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes or until shallot is softened, stirring frequently.
Pat salmon dry with paper towels; cut into 4 portions. Add salmon to skillet. Cook over medium-high heat 4 to 7 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork (145°), turning halfway through. Remove salmon from skillet; cover to keep warm.
Stir cherry tomatoes and canned tomatoes into olive mixture. Simmer, uncovered, over medium-low heat 10 minutes, occasionally stirring to break up canned tomatoes. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; reserve ½ cup pasta water.
Stir reserved pasta water into tomato mixture. Stir in pasta. Divide pasta mixture among 4 serving dishes. Place salmon on top. Garnish with additional parsley and basil, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 29g||37%|
|Saturated Fat: 6g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 99g||36%|
|Dietary Fiber: 8g||29%|