Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 ½ (8-oz. each) pkgs. cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup Hy-Vee granulated sugar
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, lightly packed; plus additional for garnish
- 6 green onions, coarsely chopped
- 1 fresh jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 4 cloves garlic
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- Soirée honey goat cheese, for serving
- Crav'n entertainment crackers, for serving
Place cranberries and sugar in a food processor or blender. Cover and pulse until chopped. Transfer to a medium bowl; set aside.
Place ½ cup cilantro, green onions, jalapeño, lime juice, garlic, and salt in food processor. Cover and pulse until finely chopped, stopping to scrape down sides as needed. Stir into cranberry mixture. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
To serve, spread goat cheese on crackers; top with salsa. Garnish with additional cilantro, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat: 0g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber: 0g||1%|