Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (12-oz.) pkg. Fish market frozen tail-on peeled and deveined cook shrimp, (51 to 60 ct.), tails removed
- 1 (8-oz.) container Hy-Vee French onion sour cream dip
- ¼ cup green onions, sliced, plus additional for garnish
- 1 tsp gingerroot, grated
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee less sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp Sriracha
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, peeled, cored, and chopped
- ¼ cup That's Smart! original barbeque sauce
- Assorted crackers, for serving
Pat shrimp dry with paper towels. Coarsely chop shrimp; set aside.
Stir together French onion dip, green onions, gingerroot, soy sauce, and sriracha in a medium bowl. Stir in shrimp and chopped pineapple. Stir; spoon into serving bowl.
Drizzle with barbeque sauce. Garnish with sliced green onions, if desired. Serve with assorted crackers, if desired.