Add Ingredients to Cart
- ½ (16-oz.) pkg. frozen peeled & deveined gulf shrimp (40-50 ct.)
- 2 tsp plus 2 tbsp. Gustare Vita olive oil
- 5 cups Hy-Vee whole milk
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee unsalted butter
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup dry white wine
- 1 cup shredded aged white Cheddar cheese
- ⅔ cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1 ½ tsp Creole seasoning
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee coarse-ground black pepper
- 1 (9-oz.) pkg. refrigerated 2-minute linguine
- 2 Hy-Vee Seafood king crab legs, shelled and chopped
- 6 oz fully-cooked Andouille smoked sausage, sliced
- 1 cup Hy-Vee Select frozen premium super sweet cut corn
- ½ (5-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee butter garlic croutons, crushed
- chopped fresh chives, for garnish
Preheat oven to 400°. Toss shrimp with 2 teaspoons oil; spread in a rimmed baking pan. Bake for 3 to 4 minutes or just until shrimp reaches 135°. Remove from oven. Reduce oven temperature to 350°.
For sauce: Heat milk in a medium saucepan over medium heat until hot; do not boil. Melt butter over medium-low heat in a large saucepan until small bubbles form. Whisk in flour and continue whisking for 1 to 2 minutes or until mixture is smooth and thickened. Remove saucepan from heat. Slowly whisk in warm milk and wine. Return to heat; cook and whisk over medium-low heat for 10 minutes. Stir in Cheddar and Parmesan cheeses, Creole seasoning, and black pepper. Cook and stir for 1 minute or just until cheeses are melted. Remove from heat.
Place uncooked noodles in a 9-by-13-inch baking dish; slightly separate. Add 4 cups sauce; toss to coat. Add shrimp, crabmeat, Andouille sausage, and corn. Pour remaining sauce over mixture; toss until combined. Sprinkle with crushed croutons.
Bake, uncovered, for 35 to 45 minutes or until edges are bubbly and shrimp reaches 145°. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with chives, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 26g||33%|
|Saturated Fat: 11g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 46g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber: 2g||7%|