Add Ingredients to Cart
- 8 cups water
- 3 tbsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee baking soda
- 1 (1.5-lb.) pkg. Hy-Vee Smart Bite baby blonde potatoes, quartered
- duck fat cooking spray
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 tsp dried parsley flakes
- 2 tsp Hy-Vee dried rosemary leaves
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee ground black pepper
Jalapeño Dipping Sauce
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee bottled mild sliced jalapenos
- 1 cup Hy-Vee mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee ketchup
- 2 tbsp bottled minced garlic
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee chili powder
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp liquid smoke
For wedges: Bring water to a boil in 4-quart saucepan. Stir in salt and baking soda. Add quartered potatoes. Preheat oven to 450°. Cover and cook 8 to 10 minutes or just until tender; drain.
Transfer potatoes to a foil-lined large rimmed baking pan. Generously spray with cooking spray. Sprinkle with thyme, parsley, rosemary, salt, and pepper; gently stir.
Roast in oven for 28 to 32 minutes or until crispy, stirring halfway through. Garnish with fresh thyme leaves, if desired. Serve with Jalapeño Dipping Sauce.
For sauce: Drain jalapeños, reserving 1 tablespoon liquid. Combine jalapeños and reserved liquid, mayonnaise, ketchup, garlic, chili powder, salt, and liquid smoke in 2-cup glass measuring cup. Using the S-blade attachment on an immersion blender, blend until mixture is smooth. Cover; chill 30 minutes before serving. Refrigerate up to 5 days.