Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 ½ cups Hy-Vee roasted and unsalted cashews
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups Hy-Vee original unsweetened almond milk
- 2 lb fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 (3-oz.) pkg. sliced pancetta
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 1 cup dry white wine
- ½ cup shallots, chopped
- ¼ cup Culinary Tours French style Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped; plus additional for garnish
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, chopped; plus additional for garnish
- 1 ¼ cups Hy-Vee lightly salted crispy onions
Combine cashews and water in a bowl. Cover and let stand at room temperature overnight.
Preheat oven to 350°. Drain and rinse cashews; transfer to a blender. Add almond milk; cover and blend until smooth. Set aside.
Cook green beans in enough lightly salted simmering water to cover for 8 to 12 minutes or until tender. Transfer beans to a large bowl of ice water. Cool; drain well. Transfer beans to a 3-quart baking dish; set aside.
For sauce, cook pancetta in a large skillet over medium-high heat until crisp. Remove pancetta from skillet and drain on paper towels; reserve drippings in skillet. Add mushrooms to skillet. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes or until softened, stirring occasionally.
Remove skillet from heat. Add wine and shallots; return skillet to heat and bring to boil. Boil for 4 to 5 minutes or until wine evaporates. Add cashew mixture; bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally. Stir in mustard, 2 tablespoons basil, and 2 tablespoons dill; remove from heat.
Spoon mushroom mixture over beans. Sprinkle with pancetta and crispy onions. Bake for 20 minutes or until heated through. Garnish with additional basil and dill, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 19g||24%|
|Saturated Fat: 3.5g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 20g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber: 4g||14%|