Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 ¼ cups bread flour
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp instant dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water (120-130°)
- 2 tbsp Gustare Vita olive oil, plus additional for greasing
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. Soiree fresh mozzarella, cut into 1-inch cubes
- ½ (8-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee mozzarella block, cut into 1-inch cubes
- ½ medium green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- ½ cup Hy-Vee pepperoni slices
- 3 tbsp mini pepperoni slices
- ½ cup Gustare Vita tomato basil pasta sauce
Whisk together flour, salt, and yeast in a large mixing bowl. Add warm water. Beat with electric, fitted with dough hook, on low just until combined. Let rest in bowl for 10 minutes or until dough is smooth and elastic.
Shape dough into a ball. Lightly grease a large, clean bowl with olive oil. Place dough in bowl; turn over to grease surface. Cover dough loosely with plastic wrap. Let rise in a warm, draft-free place about 2 hours or until double in size.
Place 2 tablespoons olive oil in a 13x9-inch baking pan; tilt pan to coat bottom. Turn dough out into prepared pan; pat dough in bottom and 1 inch up the sides of the pan. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest for 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 500°. Scatter both mozzarella cheeses on dough; lightly pat into bottom and sides of the dough. Layer with green pepper and both pepperoni slices. Drizzle with pasta sauce. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until sides are crispy and cheeses are bubbly. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Cut into 12 slices.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 23g||29%|
|Saturated Fat: 11g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 41g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber: 2g||7%|