Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 cups Hy-Vee granulated sugar
- ¾ cup Hy-Vee baking cocoa
- ¼ cup instant espresso powder
- ¾ cup Hy-Vee vegetable oil
- 4 Hy-Vee large eggs, room temperature
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee vanilla extract
- 2 cups Hy-Vee all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp Hy-Vee baking powder
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee salt
- 1 cup Hy-Vee mini semisweet chocolate baking chips
- ½ cup Hy-Vee powdered sugar
Stir together sugar, cocoa, and espresso powder in a medium bowl. Stir in oil until smooth. Stir in eggs, one at a time, and vanilla.
Whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt; stir into cocoa mixture until combined. Stir in chocolate chips. Cover and chill at least 4 hours.
Preheat oven to 350°. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper. Roll dough into 1½-inch balls. Roll in powdered sugar to coat. Place 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheets.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are firm and cookies no longer appear wet. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets. Transfer cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 7g||9%|
|Saturated Fat: 1g|
|Trans Fat: .5g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 22g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||4%|