Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 cup Hy-Vee all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup Hy-Vee baking cocoa
- ¾ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee baking powder
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee baking soda
- 10 tbsp Hy-Vee unsalted butter, softened
- ¾ cup firmly packed Hy-Vee dark brown sugar
- ⅔ cup Hy-Vee granulated sugar
- 1 Hy-Vee large egg
- 2 tsp Hy-Vee vanilla extract
- 1 (12-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee semi-sweet chocolate baking chips
- coarse sea salt flakes
Whisk together flour, cocoa, salt, baking powder, and baking soda in a medium bowl until combined; set aside.
Beat butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar in large mixing bowl with an electric mixer on high for 5 minutes or until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla.
Gradually beat in flour mixture on low just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350°. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Roll dough into 24 (1½-inch) balls. Place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets. Flatten slightly. Lightly sprinkle with sea salt flakes.
Bake for 11 to 14 minutes or until set. Transfer cookies to wire rack; cool before serving.
Serving Size: 0 cookie
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 0g||1%|
|Saturated Fat: 0g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 1g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber: 0g||0%|