Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 ¼ cups Hy-Vee all-purpose flour
- 1 ¼ tsp Hy-Vee salt
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee baking soda
- 1 cup Hy-Vee unsalted butter, softened
- ⅔ cup Hy-Vee granulated sugar
- ⅔ cup Hy-Vee brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee vanilla extract
- 2 Hy-Vee large eggs
- 16 Crav'n Flavor original chocolate sandwich cookies with vanilla creme
- ¾ cup Hy-Vee semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp Over the Top decorating rainbow jimmies, for garnish
Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 9x9-inch baking pan with nonstick spray. Whisk together flour, salt, and baking soda in medium bowl; set aside.
Beat butter in large mixing bowl with electric mixer on medium-high until creamy. Add granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla; beat 3 minutes or until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
Press half of dough into prepared pan. Arrange sandwich cookies on top. Drop dough by spoonfuls evenly over cookie layer. Gently smooth to form an even layer covering sandwich cookies.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until edges are set and top is golden brown. Cool completely on wire rack.
Microwave chocolate chips in small microwave-safe bowl on HIGH at 30-second intervals until melted, stirring each time. Spread chocolate over cooled bars. Sprinkle with jimmies, if desired. Refrigerate 8 to 10 minutes or until chocolate is set.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 17g||22%|
|Saturated Fat: 9g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 44g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||4%|