Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 cups Hy-Vee complete pancake and waffle mix
- 1 ½ cups water
- ⅓ cup Hy-Vee vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp instant espresso powder
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee brown sugar, packed
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee salt
- 1 cup Hy-Vee heavy whipping cream
- 3 tbsp Hy-Vee powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp instant espresso powder, plus additional for garnish
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee vanilla extract
Preheat a waffle maker to medium heat according to manufacturer's directions. Mix together pancake and waffle mix, water, vegetable oil, espresso powder, brown sugar, and salt in a medium bowl until smooth. Let stand 5 minutes. Cook in preheated waffle maker according to manufacturer's directions.
For Espresso Whipped Cream, beat together heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, 2 tablespoons instant espresso powder, and vanilla extract in a large bowl until stiff peaks form. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
To serve, top waffles with Espresso Whipped Cream and garnish with additional instant espresso powder, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 44g||56%|
|Saturated Fat: 17g|
|Trans Fat: .5g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 63g||23%|