Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 cups Hy-Vee complete pancake and waffle mix
- 1 ½ cups water
- ⅓ cup Hy-Vee vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp instant espresso powder
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee brown sugar, packed
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee salt
- 1 cup Hy-Vee heavy whipping cream
- 3 tbsp Hy-Vee powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp instant espresso powder, plus additional for garnish
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee vanilla extract
Preheat a waffle maker to medium heat according to manufacturer's directions. Mix together pancake and waffle mix, water, vegetable oil, espresso powder, brown sugar, and salt in a medium bowl until smooth. Let stand 5 minutes. Cook in preheated waffle maker according to manufacturer's directions.
For Espresso Whipped Cream, beat together heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, 2 tablespoons instant espresso powder, and vanilla extract in a large bowl until stiff peaks form. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
To serve, top waffles with Espresso Whipped Cream and garnish with additional instant espresso powder, if desired.
Serving Size: 1
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 11g||14%|
|Saturated Fat: 4g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 16g||6%|