Add Ingredients to Cart
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee granulated sugar
- ½ tsp fresh thyme, chopped
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee black pepper
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- 2 Hy-Vee large eggs
- ½ cup Hy-Vee whole milk
- 1 tbsp Gustare Vita olive oil
- ½ cup fresh leek, (white and light green parts only), sliced
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee unsalted butter
- ½ cup Hy-Vee finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (2-oz.) pkg. thinly sliced prosciutto, torn into pieces
- Fresh chives, for garnish
Preheat oven to 425°. Whisk together flour, sugar, thyme, pepper, and salt in a small bowl. Place eggs and milk in a blender. Cover and blend for 2 minutes. Add flour mixture. Cover and pulse until combined. Set aside.
Heat oil in a 10-inch cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Add leek; cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently. Remove from skillet; set aside. Melt butter in same skillet over medium-high heat. Tilt skillet to coat bottom with melted butter. Pulse batter in blender; pour into skillet.
Bake for 13 to 16 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Quickly top with Cheddar cheese, prosciutto, and leek. Bake for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and garnish with chives, if desired. Serve immediately.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 37g||47%|
|Saturated Fat: 17g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 26g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||4%|