Add Ingredients to Cart
- 3 cups shredded Instant Pot Chuck Roast
- ½ cup Hy-Vee Italian salad dressing
- 4 Hy-Vee Bakery hoagie buns, split
- 8 slices Hy-Vee provolone cheese
- ⅔ cup Italian mix giardiniera, drained; cut into bite-size pieces
- ⅓ cup Hy-Vee pimiento-stuffed manzanilla olives, drained
Place oven rack 5 in. from heat. Preheat broiler to HIGH.
Toss chuck roast and Italian dressing in a medium bowl to coat.
Open buns and place on a baking sheet. Place 2 cheese slices on each opened bun. Using a slotted spoon, spoon chuck roast on top of cheese. Top with giardiniera and olives. Broil for 1½ to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.