Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 cups Hy-Vee all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee baking powder
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee salt
- ½ cup Hy-Vee unsalted butter, cold; grated
- 1 ½ cups buttermilk
- ½ cup Hy-Vee bacon, crisp-cooked and chopped
- ½ cup Hy-Vee finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 425°. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
Whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. Add cold butter. Lightly toss with a fork until coated with flour. Stir in buttermilk just until combined. Gently fold in bacon and Cheddar cheese.
Drop about ¼ cup of dough 2-inches apart onto prepared baking sheet. Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown.