Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (29-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee frozen fully cooked popcorn chicken
- 1 (11.8-oz.) bottle Culinary Tours orange sauce
- ¼ cup Culinary Tours sweet Thai-style chili sauce
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 1 tbsp fresh orange juice
- 1 ½ (1-qt.) container Hy-Vee Kitchen fried rice, for serving
- green onions, for garnish
Preheat oven to 400°. Spread popcorn chicken in a single layer on large rimmed baking pan. Bake for 20 minutes or until very crispy, stirring halfway through. Transfer chicken to a large bowl.
Combine orange sauce, chili sauce, and orange zest and juice in a small saucepan; heat over medium-low heat until warm, stirring occasionally. Reheat fried rice in the microwave if needed.
Pour sauce over chicken; toss to coat. Serve over fried rice. Garnish with green onions, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 20g||26%|
|Saturated Fat: 3.5g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 56g||20%|
|Dietary Fiber: 0g||0%|