Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (1 to 1-1/4-lb.) Hy-Vee Choice Reserve boneless beef top sirloin steak, 1 inch thick
- 1 tbsp Gustare Vita olive oil
- 2 tsp Hy-Vee steak grill seasoning
- 2 cups spring salad mix
- ½ cup Persian cucumbers, sliced
- ½ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup radishes, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup Soiree blue cheese crumbles
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee roasted & salted macadamia nuts, halved
- Full Circle Market organic balsamic vinaigrette dressing, for serving
- Coarse-ground black pepper, for garnish
Pat dry steak with paper towels. Rub both sides of steak with olive oil. Sprinkle with steak grill seasoning.
Heat a medium grill pan over medium heat. Add steak to grill pan; cook 12 to 14 minutes or until steak reaches 130° for medium-rare. Transfer to a cutting board. Loosely cover with foil; let rest 5 minutes. Cut steak into slices.
Arrange salad mix and steak slices on 4 serving plates. Top each with sliced cucumbers, blueberries, thinly sliced radishes, blue cheese crumbles, and macadamia nuts.
Serve with balsamic vinaigrette dressing. Garnish with coarse-ground black pepper, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 23g||29%|
|Saturated Fat: 8g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 5g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||4%|