Add Ingredients to Cart
- 8 8 Hy-Vee Bakery mini croissants, split
- 1 (9.6-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee fully cooked pork sausage patties, (8 ct.)
- 3 tbsp water
- 2 cups sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 2 cups baby spinach, lightly packed
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 2 cups Fontina cheese, freshly shredded
- 8 Hy-Vee large eggs
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tbsp Culinary Tours everything bagel seasoning
- 1 ½ cups Full Circle Market original clarified butter ghee
- 4 pasteurized large egg yolks
- 1 tbsp Gustare Vita white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Hy-Vee cayenne pepper, to taste
- Kosher salt, to taste
For casserole, preheat oven to 400°. Spray a 13×9-inch baking dish with nonstick spray. Place croissant bottoms, cut sides up, in prepared baking dish.
Place sausage patties and the water in a large skillet. Cover and cook over medium heat 5 to 6 minutes. Uncover and continue cooking 2 to 3 minutes or until brown on both sides and they reach 165°, turning halfway through. Chop patties and set aside.
Add mushrooms, spinach, and garlic to same skillet. Cook over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and spinach is wilted; cool slightly.
To assemble, evenly sprinkle croissants in prepared dish with shredded cheese; top with sausage and mushroom-spinach mixture. Use a fork to slightly whisk eggs in a small bowl; pour evenly over croissants.
Bake uncovered, 15 to 17 minutes or until eggs are set. Place croissant tops, cut sides down, on top of egg layer. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with bagel seasoning. Bake 3 to 5 minutes more or until tops are crisp.
For hollandaise, melt ghee in a small saucepan over medium heat; cool slightly. Place egg yolks, vinegar, shallot, lemon juice, cayenne, and salt in a blender. Cover and blend on high 2 minutes. Reduce speed to low. With blender running, slowly add melted ghee. Continue blending 2 to 3 minutes more or until slightly thickened. Serve with casserole.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 71g||91%|
|Saturated Fat: 39g|
|Trans Fat: 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 19g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||4%|