Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 ½ cups finely shredded green cabbage
- ½ cup finely shredded red cabbage
- 2 thin slices small red onion
- 3 Hy-Vee hamburger dill pickle slices, cut into thing matchsticks
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee hamburger dill pickle juice
- ½ small jalapeño pepper, thinly sliced
- 6 oz frozen waffle French fried potatoes (about 16)
- 2 (4-oz.) frozen fully cooked air-fried chicken breast fillets
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee salted butter, softened
- 2 Hy-Vee Bakery hamburger buns, split
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee fry sauce
- 2 slices Hy-Vee pepper Jack cheese
Preheat oven to 425°. Combine cabbages, red onion, pickles, pickle juice, and jalapeño in a small bowl. Set aside.
Spray 2 large baking sheets with nonstick spray. Place frozen potatoes in a single layer on one of the prepared baking sheets and chicken fillets on the other prepared baking sheet. Bake for 24 minutes or until potatoes are lightly golden and chicken is 165°, turning potatoes and chicken halfway through. Remove from oven.
Butter cut sides of buns; broil 5-inches from heat for 1 to 3 minutes or until lightly toasted.
To assemble, spread 1 tablespoon fry sauce on each bun bottom. Top each with a chicken fillet, cheese slice, cabbage mixture, and bun top.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 37g||47%|
|Saturated Fat: 12g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 80g||29%|
|Dietary Fiber: 3g||11%|