Add Ingredients to Cart
- 3 (9-1/2-oz. each) pkgs. frozen Southwest chipotle sweet corn blend, thawed
- 1 medium red onion, divided
- 6 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. Soiree traditional feta chunk cheese, divided
- ½ cup Hy-Vee plain panko bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp plus 2 tsp. Hy-Vee ground cumin, divided
- 1 tbsp Culinary Tours Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee black pepper
- 1 dash(es) Hy-Vee cayenne pepper
- 1 Hy-Vee large egg
- 1 (8.8-oz.) pkg. Full Circle Market ready-to-eat 7 grains blend
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee vegetable oil
- ½ cup Hy-Vee mayonnaise
- 8 Hy-Vee Bakery hamburger buns, split
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 2 avocados, seeded, peeled, and sliced
Line a large rimmed baking pan with paper towels; spread thawed sweet corn blend in prepared baking pan. Pat dry with additional paper towels. Finely chop ½ red onion; slice remaining half and set aside.
Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray. Add chopped onion and cook over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until fragrant. Stir in sweet corn blend and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until softened.
Transfer half of the sweet corn mixture to a food processor. Add ½ package feta cheese, bread crumbs, 1 tablespoon cumin, mustard, Worcestershire, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and egg. Cover and pulse until combined. Stir in remaining sweet corn mixture and 7 grains blend.
Press mixture into 8 (¾-inch-thick) patties, using about ½ cup for each. Wipe skillet clean with paper towels. Heat vegetable oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Cook burgers in 2 batches for 8 to 10 minutes or until browned (165°), turning once halfway through.
Stir together mayonnaise and remaining 2 teaspoons cumin; spread on bun tops. Slice remaining ½ package feta. Top bun bottoms with arugula, burgers, sliced feta, sliced red onion, and avocados. Sandwich with remaining bun tops.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 44g||56%|
|Saturated Fat: 11g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 71g||26%|
|Dietary Fiber: 3g||11%|