Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 cups Hy-Vee instant long-grain white rice
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 (14.5-oz.) can undrained Hy-Vee petite-diced tomatoes
- 1 (1.25-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee original taco seasoning mix
- 1 Hy-Vee Short Cuts sweet corn on the cob, kernels removed
- 1 (15-oz.) can Hy-Vee black beans, rinsed and drained
- 6 Hy-Vee Fish Market frozen swai fillets, patted dry
- 12 oz Hy-Vee Short Cuts julienne bell pepper strips, cut in half
- 6 tbsp Hy-Vee salted butter, melted
- 1 ½ tsp lime zest
- 1 ½ tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 ½ tsp Hy-Vee chili powder
Prepare a charcoal or gas grill for direct cooking over medium-high heat (375 to 400°). Combine white rice and water in a large bowl. Stir in undrained tomatoes and taco seasoning mix; let stand 15 minutes or until most of the liquid is absorbed. Stir corn and black beans into rice mixture.
Create 6 (16x12-inch each) sheets of foil. Spoon 3/4 cup rice mixture on one-half of each sheet. Top with swai fish. Place bell peppers next to rice and fish.
Combine melted butter, lime zest, fresh lime juice, and chili powder; drizzle over fish. Fold other half of foil over fish and peppers; double-fold to seal. Grill packets 8 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork (145°). Serve with lime wedges, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 14g||18%|
|Saturated Fat: 8g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 49g||18%|
|Dietary Fiber: 13g||46%|