Add Ingredients to Cart
- ⅓ cup water
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp salt-free fiesta lime seasoning
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger root, grated
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee honey
- 3 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 2 (4-in.) stalks lemongrass, finely chopped
- 1 Fresno pepper, sliced, plus additional for garnish
- 4 (3- to 4-oz.) boneless pork loin chops, 1-1/2-in. thick
- 2 tbsp Gustare Vita olive oil
- 1 small head red cabbage, cut into 8 wedges
- 3 tbsp Gustare Vita olive oil, divided
- 2 cups fresh carrots, spiralized
- Lime wedges, for garnish
- Green onions, sliced, for garnish
- Fresh cilantro, for garnish
Combine water, lime juice, salt-free fiesta lime seasoning, ginger, honey, garlic, lemongrass, and 1 sliced Fresno pepper in a medium bowl. Cover and set aside ½ cup marinade for vegetables.
Place pork chops in a large resealable plastic bag. Pour remaining marinade over pork; seal bag. Turn bag to evenly coat pork with marinade. Refrigerate 2 hours or overnight, turning bag occasionally.
Preheat oven to 375°. Line a large rimmed baking pan with foil. Place a wire rack in pan; lightly spray rack with nonstick spray. Remove pork chops from marinade; discard marinade. Arrange pork chops on one-half of the prepared wire rack in pan. Arrange cabbage wedges on remaining half of wire rack.
Combine ¼ cup reserved marinade and 2 tablespoons olive oil; spoon half of the marinade-oil mixture over cabbage wedges. Bake 15 minutes. Turn pork chops over and brush both pork chops and cabbage with remaining marinade-oil mixture. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until pork reaches 145°. Transfer pork chops to a cutting board; cover with foil to keep warm. Continue baking cabbage for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender. Remove from oven and set aside.
Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-low heat. Add spiralized carrots; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until softened. Toss carrots with remaining ¼ cup reserved marinade; remove from heat.
To serve, arrange pork chops, cabbage, and carrots on 4 serving plates. Garnish with chopped Fresno pepper, lime wedges, green onions, and cilantro, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 9g||12%|
|Saturated Fat: 2g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 31g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber: 5g||18%|