Add Ingredients to Cart
- 3 tbsp Hy-Vee salted butter, divided
- 2 cups Hy-Vee heavy whipping cream
- 3 tbsp fresh sage, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme leaves, plus additional for garnish
- 1 tbsp refrigerated garlic paste
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced ⅛-inch thick
- 1 tsp kosher salt, divided
- ½ tsp cracked black pepper, divided
- 1 cup shredded Havarti cheese
- 2 lb fingerling potato medley, sliced ⅛-inch thick
Preheat oven to 400°. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a medium saucepan. Stir in cream, sage, 2 tablespoons thyme, and garlic paste. Simmer 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
Grease a 2-quart round baking dish with remaining 1 tablespoon butter. Cover bottom of dish with 2 or 3 layers of overlapping sweet potato slices. Sprinkle with ½ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon pepper; top with Havarti cheese.
Arrange fingerling potatoes, standing upright, in a spiral pattern on top of cheese. Sprinkle with remaining ½ teaspoon salt and remaining ¼ teaspoon pepper. pour cream mixture evenly over potatoes.
Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Let stand 15 minutes. Garnish with thyme sprigs, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 4g||4%|
|Saturated Fat: 2g|
|Trans Fat: 4g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 4g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||2%|