Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 large Honeycrisp apple, cored and cut into thin sticks
- ¾ cup fresh cilantro leaves, loosely packed, plus additional for garnish
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp lime zest, plus additional for garnish
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee ground cumin
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee garlic powder
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ¼ tsp Hy-Vee chili powder
- 1 lb Fish Market frozen Alaskan cod fillet, 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick, thawed
- 2 tbsp Gustare Vita olive oil
- 8 Hy-Vee enchilada-size white corn tortillas
- Guacamole salsa, for serving
- Lime wedges, for serving
Combine apple, ¾ cup cilantro, shallot, 1 teaspoon lime zest, and juice in medium bowl; set slaw aside.
Combine cumin, salt, garlic powder, coriander, and chili powder in small bowl. Pat fish dry with paper towels; sprinkle both sides with cumin mixture.
Heat olive oil in large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Cook coated fish 10 to 14 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork (145°), turning halfway through. Flake fish into large chunks; set aside. Wipe skillet clean with paper towels.
Heat same skillet over medium-high heat. Toast each tortilla in skillet 4 to 6 minutes or until slightly charred, turning halfway through; set aside.
To serve, top toasted tortillas with fish, apple slaw, and, if desired, guacamole salsa. Garnish with additional cilantro and lime zest; serve with lime wedges, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 8g||10%|
|Saturated Fat: 1g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 33g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber: 6g||21%|