Add Ingredients to Cart
- ½ cup Hy-Vee honey
- ¼ cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp gingerroot, peeled and minced
- 2 tbsp Chinese five-spice powder
- 2 tbsp chili oil, plus additional for serving
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 4 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 lb Hy-Vee Choice Reserve beef flat iron steak
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. dry udon noodles
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil, divided
- 3 ½ cups Hy-Vee Short Cuts broccoli, cut into bite-size florets
- 1 medium orange bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced
Whisk together honey, hoisin sauce, ginger root, five-spice powder, 2 tablespoons chili oil, sesame oil, and garlic in a medium bowl. Pat steak dry with paper towels; thinly slice steak across the grain into bite-size strips. Add steak to honey mixture; toss to coat. Marinate at room temperature 10 minutes.
Cook udon noodles according to packaged directions. Drain; cover to keep warm.
Heat 2 tablespoons vegetable oil a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef and marinade; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes or slightly pink in center. Transfer beef to a bowl.
Heat remaining 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in skillet. Add broccoli, bell pepper, and onion; stir-fry 2 minutes. Add zucchini; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Return beef and juices to the skillet; toss to combine. Add cooked udon noodles; gently stir to combine.
To serve, divide mixture among 4 serving bowls, drizzle with additional chili oil, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 37g||47%|
|Saturated Fat: 8g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 97g||35%|
|Dietary Fiber: 4g||14%|