Add Ingredients to Cart
- 3 tbsp Hy-Vee mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp plus 1 cup Hy-Vee sour cream divided
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp bottled minced garlic
- ½ tsp smoked paprika, divided
- ¼ tsp Hy-Vee chili powder, divided; plus additional for garnish
- 3 small ears of sweet corn, husks and silk removed
- 4 tbsp Hy-Vee unsalted butter, softened; divided
- 6 Hy-Vee fresh original pork bratwursts
- 1 (6.7-oz.) pkg. soft flour tortilla bowls (8-ct.)
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee salt
- 2 green onions, chopped
- ¼ cup Soirée crumbled traditional feta cheese
Prepare a charcoal or gas grill for direct cooking over medium heat. Stir together mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons sour cream, lime juice, garlic, ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika, and ⅛ teaspoon chili powder; set aside.
Brush ears of corn with 2 tablespoons softened butter. Grill corn for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender and slightly charred, turning and brushing every 2 to 3 minutes with remaining 2 tablespoons butter. Remove corn from grill; cool. Grill bratwurst alongside corn for 12 to 14 minutes or until 160°, turning often. Cut each lengthwise, then slice and set aside.
Lightly spray tortilla bowls with nonstick spray. Grill for 2 to 4 minutes or just until toasted, turning occasionally.
Cut corn kernels from cobs; toss corn with remaining ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika, remaining ⅛ teaspoon chili powder, and salt. Add green onions and feta cheese; toss to combine.
To assemble, spread mayonnaise mixture inside tortilla bowls. Add bratwursts and corn mixture. Place remaining 1 cup sour cream into a squeeze bottle or piping bag fitted with a round tip; squeeze or pipe sour cream on top or each to resemble football laces. Garnish with additional chili powder, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 35g||45%|
|Saturated Fat: 16g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 34g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber: 6g||21%|