Add Ingredients to Cart
- 4 Hy-Vee gourmet French onion Swiss hamburger patties
- 4 slices Jarlsberg Swiss cheese
- 4 Hy-Vee Bakery onion hamburger buns, split
- ½ cup Stonewall roasted garlic onion jam, divided
- 1 Safie's deli-style hot pickles, sliced (about 2-oz.)
- Optional toppers, such as: lettuce leaves, sliced tomatoes, and/or red onions
Prepare a charcoal or gas grill with greased grill grates for direct cooking over medium-high heat (400°).
Place burgers on grill. Grill 13 to 15 minutes, flipping once halfway through. Close grill and allow to cook 1 to 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and burgers reach 165°. Remove from grill; tent with foil and keep warm.
Meanwhile, place hamburger buns on grill grates. Grill 30 seconds to 1 minute or until lightly toasted. Remove from grill.
Top each bottom bun with 1 slice Swiss cheese and pickle slices. Place grilled burgers onto toasted bun bottoms; top with sliced pickles and desired toppers such as lettuce leaves, sliced tomatoes, and/or sliced red onions. Spread tops of each bun with 2 tablespoons roasted garlic and onion jam. Place top bun on burger to sandwich.