Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 cups Kodiak Power Cakes buttermilk flapjack & waffle mix
- 1 ½ cups Full Circle Market original oat non-dairy beverage
- 2 Hy-Vee large eggs
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee Select 100% pure maple syrup, plus additional for serving
- 2 tsp Hy-Vee vanilla extract
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee ground nutmeg
- 1 ½ cups Hy-Vee Short Cuts strawberries, sliced
- 1 ½ cups Hy-Vee Short Cuts triple berry blend
Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 15x10-inch baking pan with parchment paper; spray with nonstick spray and set aside.
Stir together pancake mix, oat beverage, eggs, 2 tablespoons maple syrup, vanilla, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg until combined. Spread batter in prepared baking pan. Top with strawberries and triple berry blend.
Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool slightly; cut pancake into 16 pieces. Serve with additional syrup.
Serve immediately. Or, to store, cool pancake pieces completely; wrap each piece in plastic wrap. Store in a freezer-safe container in freezer up to 1 month. To serve, unwrap and reheat 2 pieces in microwave on HIGH for 45 to 60 minutes.
Serving Size: 0 pieces
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat: 0g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 4g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||3%|