Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (1 pt.) container dairy-free coconut milk vanilla bean frozen dessert, softened
- 1 tbsp rum-flavored extract
- 8 (½-inch thick) fresh pineapple rings
- 2 cups fruit-flavored puffed rice cereal
- 1 ½ cups Hy-Vee creamy white vanilla baking chips
- 4 Hy-Vee maraschino cherries with stems, for garnish
Transfer softened dessert to a medium bowl. Stir in rum-flavored extract. Place in freezer for 2 hours or until frozen.
Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Place 4 pineapple rings onto prepared baking sheet. Divide and scoop frozen dessert into 4 portions; place on the pineapple rings. Top with remaining pineapple rings; press down gently. Freeze for 2 hours or until completely frozen.
Place cereal in a shallow bowl; set aside. Place baking chips in microwave-safe small bowl. Microwave on HIGH at 30-second intervals or until melted, stirring each time. Working quickly, dip top and bottom pineapple rings on each ice cream sandwich into the melted chips, then immediately into the cereal to coat. Freeze until set. Garnish with cherries, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 31g||40%|
|Saturated Fat: 27g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 102g||37%|
|Dietary Fiber: 2g||7%|