Add Ingredients to Cart
- ⅓ cup Hy-Vee granulated sugar
- 3 tbsp Hy-Vee baking cocoa
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee mini semisweet chocolate baking chips
- ⅛ tsp Hy-Vee salt
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp water
- ¼ tsp Hy-Vee vanilla extract
- ½ cup Hy-Vee We All Scream! vanilla ice cream, for serving
- caramel ice cream topping, for serving
- Hy-Vee sliced almonds, toasted, for garnish
Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 2 (3¼-inch-round) ramekins with nonstick spray. Stir together granulated sugar, cocoa, powdered sugar, chocolate chips and salt in small bowl; set aside.
Stir together egg, oil, water, and vanilla in medium bowl. Stir in dry ingredients until combined. Spread evenly in prepared ramekins.
Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until centers are just set. Cool on wire rack. To serve, top with ice cream and caramel topping, if desired. Garnish with almonds, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 23g||29%|
|Saturated Fat: 7g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 61g||22%|
|Dietary Fiber: 4g||14%|