Add Ingredients to Cart
- ⅓ cup Hy-Vee natural whole almonds
- 1 (15-oz.) can Hy-Vee garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 tbsp Hy-Vee honey
- ½ cup Hy-Vee old fashioned oats
- ⅓ cup Hy-Vee no-stir creamy almond butter
- 1 ½ tsp Hy-Vee vanilla extract
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee mini semisweet chocolate baking chips
Place almonds in food processor; cover and process until chopped. Add garbanzo beans and honey. Cover and process until smooth, scraping down sides of bowl as needed.
Add oats, almond butter and vanilla. Cover and process until combined.
Transfer mixture to medium bowl. Stir in baking chips. Roll into 72 (¾-in.) balls; place on large tray. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 1 week or freeze up to 1 month.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 4g||5%|
|Saturated Fat: .5g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 11g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||4%|