Add Ingredients to Cart
- 3 cups homemade mashed potatoes, or packaged mashed potatoes, cooked and chilled
- 1 (5.2-oz.) pkg. garlic & fine herbs cheese spread
- 1 ½ cups Hy-Vee shredded Gouda cheese, divided
- 3 Hy-Vee large eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp green onions, chopped
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee garlic salt
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee ground black pepper
- Fresh chives, finely chopped, for garnish
Preheat oven to 400°. Spray 12 (2-½-inch) muffin cups with nonstick spray.
Meanwhile, combine mashed potatoes, garlic and fine herbs cheese spread, 1 cup Gouda cheese, eggs, Parmesan cheese, green onions, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Divide mixture among prepared muffin cups. Sprinkle tops with remaining ½ cup Gouda cheese.
Bake 25 minutes or until tops are golden. Cool 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with finely chopped chives, if desired.
Serving Size: 1
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 1g||1%|
|Saturated Fat: 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 1g||0%|