Add Ingredients to Cart
- ¼ cup Culinary Tours salted Irish butter
- 1 tsp fresh thyme, finely chopped, plus additional for garnish
- 1 tsp refrigerated garlic paste
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee salt
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee black pepper
- 2 (15-oz.) sweet potatoes, cut into 1-inch-thick slices; quartered
- ⅓ cup Soirée three cheese blend
Preheat oven to 425°. Line a very large rimmed baking pan with foil.
Microwave butter in a large microwave-safe bowl on HIGH for 30 to 45 seconds or until melted. Stir in 1 teaspoon thyme, garlic paste, salt, and pepper. Add sweet potatoes; toss to coat. Arrange in a single layer in prepared baking pan.
Roast for 25 to 30 minutes or until fork-tender. Remove from oven.
Place oven rack 5 inches from heat; preheat broiler to high.
Place a sheet of parchment paper over sweet potatoes in baking pan. Using the bottom of a glass, press down on each potato piece to flatten. Remove and discard parchment paper. Sprinkle smashed potatoes with cheese blend.
Broil potatoes for 4 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and sweet potatoes begin to crisp. Garnish with additional thyme, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 6g||8%|
|Saturated Fat: 3g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 17g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber: 3g||11%|