Add Ingredients to Cart
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee salted butter, softened
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp green onions, finely chopped, plus additional sliced for garnish
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee ground black pepper
- 4 cups Yukon gold potatoes, chopped
- 2 (12-oz. each) Hy-Vee Choice Reserve beef New York strip steaks, cut into ¼-inch strips
- ½ (16-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee double smoked thick-sliced bacon, crisp-cooked and coarsely chopped
Stir together butter, cream cheese, green onions, garlic, salt, and pepper in a small bowl until combined. Shape cheese-butter mixture into log using plastic wrap or parchment paper. Wrap tightly and freeze for 30 minutes or until firm.
Preheat oven to 425°. Cook potatoes in lightly salted water in a large saucepan for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain; set aside.
Cut four 12x12-inch sheets of heavy foil. Divide and place potatoes and steak on center of each sheet of foil. Top each with 1 tablespoon cream-cheese-butter mixture; set remaining aside for serving. Bring up 2 opposite sides of foil. Double-fold top, then double-fold ends to seal packets.
Place packets on a large baking sheet. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Remove from oven.
Place oven rack 6-inches from heat. Preheat broiler to HIGH. Carefully open foil packets and slightly pull back edges. Broil for 4 to 5 minutes more or until potatoes are slightly browned and beef reaches 130° for medium-rare doneness. Top each with an additional 1 tablespoon cream-cheese-butter mixture and bacon. Garnish with additional green onions, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 55g||71%|
|Saturated Fat: 23g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 26g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber: 4g||14%|