Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee salted butter, softened
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee plain cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp green onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove(s) garlic, minced
- ½ (16-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee double smoked thick-sliced bacon, crisp-cooked chopped, and divided
- 2 (12-oz. each) Hy-Vee Choice Reserve beef New York strip steaks
- 2 tbsp Gustare Vita olive oil, divided
- 4 cups Yukon gold potatoes, chopped, cooked, and cooled
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp Hy-Vee ground black pepper
- 2 cups fresh arugula, divided
- 4 Hy-Vee large eggs
Preheat oven to 400°. Stir together butter, cream cheese, green onions, and garlic in a small bowl until combined; set aside.
Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Pat steaks dry with paper towels; cut steak into 1-inch pieces. Cook and stir pieces in cast-iron skillet for 4 minutes. Transfer steak to a bowl; set aside. Wipe skillet clean.
Heat additional 1 tablespoon olive oil in same skillet over medium heat. Add cooked potatoes and sprinkle with salt and ¼ teaspoon black pepper. Cook 8 to 10 minutes or until slightly golden. Add 1½ cups arugula. Continue cooking 5 to 7 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown and crispy. Add steak, half of the bacon, and the cream-cheese-butter. Toss to combine; remove from heat.
Make 4 (2-inch each) indentations in the potato mixture. Crack 1 egg into a custard cup, pour egg into center of indentation. Repeat with remaining 3 eggs. Sprinkle eggs with an additional ¼ teaspoon black pepper. Transfer skillet to oven; bake 4 to 5 minutes or until whites are firm and yolks are slightly thickened. Remove skillet from oven; top with remaining bacon and additional ½ cup fresh arugula.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 57g||73%|
|Saturated Fat: 20g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 26g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber: 4g||14%|