Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (15.25-oz.) can That's Smart! yellow cling sliced peaches in light syrup
- 1 (15-oz.) can Hy-Vee garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Gustare Vita olive oil
- 1 tbsp refrigerated ginger paste
- 1 ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee ground cumin
- ¼ tsp Hy-Vee cayenne pepper
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
- apple slices, for serving
- vanilla wafer cookies, for garnish
Drain peaches; reserve 3 tablespoons syrup. Combine peaches and reserved syrup, garbanzo beans, lemon juice, olive oil, ginger paste, kosher salt, cumin, cayenne pepper, and garlic in a 4-cup glass measuring cup.
Using the S-blade attachment on an immersion blender, stir until smooth. Serve with apple slices and vanilla wafer cookies, or cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.