Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 tbsp brown sugar and cinnamon cream cheese spread
- 3 slices Hy-Vee bacon, crisp-cooked, divided
- 1 Hy-Vee Bakery glazed donut, split
- 1 Hy-Vee 85%-lean ground beef patty
- 1 Hy-Vee large egg, fried
- Hy-Vee bottled sliced jalapeños, for serving
Prepare a charcoal or gas grill for direct cooking over medium heat (350°). Meanwhile, stir together cream cheese spread and 1 slice bacon, crumbled; set aside.
Place split donut on grill, cut sides down. Grill 30 seconds to 1 minute or until toasted. Remove from grill and set aside.
Grill beef patty 12 to 15 minutes, flipping once halfway through or until internal temperature reaches 165°.
Top the bottom donut half with burger patty, two slices bacon, fried egg, and jalapeño slices. Spread cream cheese mixture on top half of donut. Place on top to sandwich and serve immediately.