- 4 Hy-Vee fresh beef burger patties
- Hy-Vee bacon slices, chopped; plus additional for serving
- brown sugar & cinnamon cream cheese spread
- 4 Hy-Vee Bakery glazed donuts
- large Hy-Vee eggs, fried
- Hy-Vee bottled sliced jalapeños, for serving
Stir chopped, crisp-cooked Hy-Vee bacon into brown sugar & cinnamon cream cheese spread.
Split Hy-Vee Bakery glazed donuts. Grill, cut sides down, over medium direct heat just until toasted.
Grill beef burger patties to 160°F. Place burgers on donut bottoms.
Top each with Hy-Vee bacon slices, crisp-cooked; a fried egg; and Hy-Vee bottled sliced jalapeños.
Spread cream cheese mixture on cut sides of donut tops; place on top.