Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 ½ cups Good Graces gluten-free organic coconut flour
- ¾ cup unsweetened Dutch-process cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp xanthan gum
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee baking powder
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- 1 ½ cups Hy-Vee unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup Wholesome allulose zero-calorie sweetener
- ¼ cup Swerve brown sugar replacement, packed
- 4 Hy-Vee large eggs
- ¼ cup Full Circle Market original unsweetened coconut milk beverage
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee vanilla extract
- 2 (3-oz.) Lily's no-added-sugar 55% cacao dark chocolate bars, chopped; plus additional chocolate shavings for garnish
- Hy-Vee Mediterranean sea salt, Coarsely ground; for garnish
Whisk together coconut flour, cocoa powder, xanthan gum, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl; set aside.
Beat butter in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium for 30 seconds. Add allulose sweetener and brown sugar replacement. Beat on medium for 2 minutes, scraping side of bowl occasionally. Beat in eggs, coconut milk, and vanilla until combined. (Mixture may appear curdled).
Add coconut flour mixture; beat on medium for 1 to 2 minutes or until combined. Stir in chopped chocolate until combined. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350°. Line 2 large rimmed baking pans with parchment paper. Drop about 2 tablespoons dough 2-inches apart on prepared baking pans; gently press down to flatten slightly. Sprinkle with chocolate shavings and seas salt, if desired.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are set. Cool in pans for 2 minutes. Transfer cookies to wire rack and cool completely.