Add Ingredients to Cart
- 4 cups gluten-free 7-grain bread, cubed into ¾-inch pieces
- 1 cup red apple, cored and chopped
- 3 ½ oz Hy-Vee Short Cuts Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- ½ cup celery, thinly sliced
- ⅔ cup Hy-Vee 33%-less-sodium chicken broth
- ⅔ cup Hy-Vee apple juice
- ⅓ cup Hy-Vee salted butter, cut up
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee dried minced onion
- ½ tsp poultry seasoning
Preheat oven to 425°. Spread bread cubes in a single layer in a large rimmed baking pan. Bake for 8 minutes or until bread is lightly browned and toasted; cool.
Transfer bread cubes to a large bowl. Add chopped apple, Brussels sprouts, and celery; set aside.
Combine broth, apple juice, butter, minced onion, and poultry seasoning in a mediums saucepan; bring to boiling over medium-high heat. Remove from heat and pour over bread mixture. Cover and let stand 5 minutes. Toss with a fork before serving.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 9g||12%|
|Saturated Fat: 5g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 20g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber: 2g||7%|