Add Ingredients to Cart
- 3 ¾ cups tapioca flour
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee baking powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee Italian seasoning
- 1 cup Hy-Vee shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 Hy-Vee large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 ½ cups Hy-Vee whole milk
- ½ cup Hy-Vee unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp bottled minced roasted garlic
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. Fontina cheese, shredded
- 1 Bosc pear, ripe, cored, and thinly sliced
- ½ cup blue cheese crumbles
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme leaves, chopped
Preheat oven to 350°. Spray two 12-inch-round pizza pans with nonstick spray; set pans aside.
Whisk together tapioca flour, baking powder, salt, and Italian seasoning in a large bowl; stir in mozzarella cheese. Whisk together eggs, milk, melted butter, and roasted garlic in another bowl. Pour milk mixture over flour mixture; stir until well combined (batter will be thick).
Divide and evenly spread batter into the prepared pans. Bake for 20 minutes. Sprinkle partially baked crusts with Fontina cheese. Top with pear slices, red onion, blue cheese crumbles, and thyme. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until crusts are golden and crispy and cheeses are melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Cut into 12 slices.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 39g||50%|
|Saturated Fat: 24g|
|Trans Fat: .5g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 79g||29%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||4%|