Add Ingredients to Cart
Sugared Mint Leaves
- Hy-Vee light corn syrup
- 24 fresh mint leaves
- Full Circle Market organic pure cane sugar
- 1 cup gluten-free honey graham crackers, finely crushed
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee brown sugar, packed
- 6 tbsp Hy-Vee salted butter, melted
Mini Cherry Cheesecakes
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee plain cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup Hy-Vee granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp Good Graces gluten-free all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee vanilla extract
- 1 Hy-Vee large egg
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee cherry pie filling or topping, glaze only; plus whole cherries for garnish
Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 24 (1¾-inch) mini muffin tin with nonstick spray; set aside. Lightly brush corn syrup onto mint leaves, then immediately dip into sugar to coat. Transfer to parchment paper; let stand until set.
For crust, combine gluten-free graham crackers, 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, and brown sugar in a small bowl. Stir in melted butter. Press mixture into bottoms and up the sides of prepared muffin cups; set aside.
Beat cream cheese, ½ cup granulated sugar, gluten-free flour, and vanilla with an electric mixer on low just until combined. Beat in egg. Spoon mixture into crusts, filling each ¾ full. Top each cheesecake with ¼ teaspoon glaze from cherry pie filling. Use a toothpick to slightly swirl the glaze into the cream cheese mixture.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes or just until set. Turn oven off and open door; cool cheesecakes in oven 10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely in muffin cups on a wire rack.
Refrigerate 2 hours before serving. To serve, remove cheesecakes from muffin cups; garnish each with 1 whole cherry from pie filling and 1 sugared mint leaf.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 7g||9%|
|Saturated Fat: 4g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 11g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber: 0g||0%|