Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 cup Bob’s Red Mill gluten free 1-to-1 baking flour
- 1 cup Hy-Vee whole milk, at room temperature
- 4 Hy-Vee large eggs
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee granulated sugar
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee vanilla extract
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee salt
- 3 tbsp cold Hy-Vee unsalted butter, cut into 12 pieces
- ¾ cup lemon curd
- ¾ cup Basket & Bushel red raspberries
- Hy-Vee powdered sugar, for dusting
- Lemon zest, for garnish
- Hy-Vee Select 100% pure maple syrup, for serving
Place flour, milk, eggs, sugar, ¼ cup melted butter, vanilla and salt in a blender. Cover and blend for 1 minute or until smooth. Refrigerate batter for 2 hours or overnight.
Place oven rack in center of oven; preheat oven to 425°. Place 1 piece of cold butter into each of 12 (2½-in.) muffin cups. Place muffin-cup pan in oven for 1 to 2 minutes or just until butter is melted. Remove from oven; tilt pan to coat sides of muffin cups with butter. Stir prepared batter. Immediately pour ¼ cup batter into each muffin cup.
Bake for 16 to 20 minutes or until puffed and lightly browned. Cool in muffin cups for a few minutes or until centers deflate. Fill centers with lemon curd; top with raspberries. Dust with powdered sugar and garnish with lemon zest, if desired. Serve with maple syrup, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 4g||5%|
|Saturated Fat: 2g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 9g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber: 0g||1%|