Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 cups Hy-Vee all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Hy-Vee brown sugar, packed
- 1 handful Hy-Vee baking powder
- ¾ tsp Hy-Vee salt
- ¾ tsp Hy-Vee ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee baking soda
- 1 ½ cups Hy-Vee 2% reduced-fat milk
- ⅓ cup Hy-Vee vegetable oil
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee vanilla extract
- 12 tbsp Hy-Vee fruit and nut granola, divided
Preheat oven to 400°. Lightly spray 12 (2-½-inch) standard muffin cups with nonstick spray; set aside.
Whisk together flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and baking soda in a large bowl; set aside. Whisk together milk, oil, and vanilla in another medium bowl. Pour milk mixture over flour mixture; gently stir until combined (do not over mix).
Spoon ¼ cup batter into each prepared muffin cup. Top each with 1 tablespoon Hy-Vee fruit and nut granola.
Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove muffins from cups. Cool completely on a wire cooling rack.