Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (10-oz.) pkg. white vanilla-flavored chocolate melting wafers
- ¾ (3.5-oz.) bar Zoet 70% cacao extra dark chocolate, (6 squares)
- Over the Top wispy white ready to use write on gel
- 20 drop(s) Hy-Vee green food coloring
- 1 (6-ct.) pkg. Hy-Vee Bakery cupcakes with white icing
Melt melting wafers according to package directions. Spoon melted mixture into pastry bag or resealable plastic bag. Snip tip off pastry bag or one corner of plastic bag. Pipe melted wafers into skull-shaped molds. Refrigerate until completely set.
Meanwhile, for gravestones, pipe "RIP" on chocolate squares using white write-on gel; set aside.
Swirl 3 to 4 drops of green food coloring in the frosting on each cupcake to tint to desired green color. Using a small offset spatula, swirl green frosting to create grass.
To assemble, insert a toothpick into the bottom of each skull. Top each cupcake with skull. Place another toothpick into each cupcake and lean a "RIP" chocolate square onto toothpick.